Sunday, December 14, 2008

top 10 reasons for us to have a blog!

1. We don't feel like people get to stalk us enough on facebook so we've added another source.
2. Most of our lives remain a mystery to you let us enlighten you! 
3. Sometimes the lovely folk from our dearest hometown of sojo miss us so let us post pictures of our faces so you don't get kelljess sick! 
4. Sean thought this blog was a joke...ya believe it sean jasper bullock this blog is happening! 
5. Our friends are the greatest so we want bragging rights on them. 
6. Although we aren't little children we still have embarrassing stories that we'd love to share.
7. We are boycotting all stereotypes that just married people with families get blogs.
8. We aren't busy enough so we'd like another time wasting activity!
9. We are BFFs so i guess this is the next step in our friendship! 
10. Basically we come up with ridiculous ideas such as creating this blog and actually run with them! 

3 comments:

  1. I sure love both of you. And, I am so excited to see what two crazies blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are awesome! I am so glad you have made stalking easier for me!! I love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ridiculous and I can't believe you did this. I don't approve and I'm giving this address to Jessica's precious James!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete