Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I can hear the bells...

once upon a time...december 2008 my dearest best friend decided to start dating a male...RM. I know right! Well i have mixed feelings for him because he kept my jessica here in Provo, but i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious! She has been with him everyday since the last friday of christmas break. So it's a really good thing i approve of this james hall because i think he is going to take my best friend away from me. Anyway... new year new start and i'm so happy for her! I've watched her date some pretty big losers...minus jared...it is about time she had someone that treats her right! She deserves the best, and so i'm standing by watching this precious relationship get more intense! it's all ok though because james is in my marriage prep class and getting guidance for marriage so after this semester he will be set to go! This is about all i have to say on the subject! love McKell!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your approval McKell. We'll be sure to send you an invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait just a minute...that is my little girl you are talking about. Dads read blogs too. She has to wait until she is 29.

    ReplyDelete